Submitted by Walter Whal on Thu, 11/03/2016 - 11:00am
When you think about the benefits of Managed Print Services, you may already know to expect a substantial return on your investment. A few of the most well-known advantages include:
- Cost reductions as high as 30% over your current print spend
- Less printing waste, including paper, ink, toner, and even energy usage
- Improved overall device performance
- Fewer device downtimes that interrupt critical projects
While improved workflows may not have made your "Benefits of Managed Print Services" list, it deserves a lot more press than it typically receives. Here's why:
A Fresh Perspective
A Managed Print Services assessment can provide a new perspective on your current workflows. Their experts have extensive experience helping organizations identify and correct productivity bottlenecks.
- Is your printer fleet strategically placed to avoid workflow bottlenecks?
- Do your staff members waste hours each day searching for documents in paper-based filing systems?
- Are long lines at your copiers and printers a frequent sight?
- Would a combination of single-function devices and multifunction printers eliminate long wait times and the associated frustration?
- Are you paying a talented staff member to collate, hole punch, and staple hard copies?
- Do your workflows come to a halt on a regular basis because of printer downtimes?
- Do your employees shuffle paper documents from desk to desk when they could speed up the entire approval process by sharing them digitally instead?
A Customized Approach
If even a few of these problems sound familiar, why not let a Managed Print Services expert evaluate your current print environment? They'll provide you with the insight you need to make much-needed improvements, including reasonable predictions of expected savings over the long term.
To learn even more about the benefits of Managed Print Services, contact us at Edwards and Virginia Business Systems today!