If you think you can't afford to outsource your network management to Managed IT Services, you might want to reconsider. Network downtime can have a devastating impact on businesses, with costs estimated at nearly $20,000 an hour for some companies. Even if your small business doesn't quite fall into that category, downtime can still cost more than you can afford to lose. A lot more.
Today's businesses depend upon network reliability to keep projects moving forward. Even for companies with an in-house IT staff, round-the-clock network monitoring is cost prohibitive and nearly impossible. Fortunately, there's something you can do to solve the problem once and for all.
The Benefits of Remote Monitoring
What business owner wouldn't like more time to concentrate on core business objectives? One of the benefits of Managed IT Services is remote monitoring, and here's what it can do:
- Monitor your local area network 24/7/365.
- Identify and address necessary hardware upgrades.
- Stay on top of security patches.
- Identify security breaches and potential threats before they have a chance to disrupt your business processes.
- Send a team to your location to correct any detected issue.
- Monitor your entire IT infrastructure for you, even when you're closed for business.
- Save time and money by reducing expensive network downtime.
We understand if you're still nervous about outsourcing your network to an outside party, but there's no need to be. One of the most compelling benefits of Managed IT Services includes access to knowledgeable IT experts with the time and resources to stay on top of threats to your network. You'll get the benefits of onsite IT professionals without the costs involved in bringing an entire team onto the payroll.
To learn more about the benefits of Managed IT Services, contact us at Edwards and Virginia Business Systems today.