REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER
POSITION: DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST, Bethlehem PA
Responsible for company product sales activity for a specific geographical sales territory. Responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach for developing a strong business to business relationship and interacting with other departments throughout the company. Responsible for maintaining existing relationships and gaining new business within a geographical territory.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Meeting and exceeding weekly prospecting goals.
- Generating revenue and meeting sales targets.
- Utilization of our CRM system for recording sales activities, preparation of proposals, updating account profiles, and forecasting.
- Provide an ongoing and updated forecast of closeable business.
- Outlook Calendar must be shared and always updated with management.
- Utilization of our CRM and Print Audit to mine future opportunities for our Company.
- Developing and qualifying leads within a respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns.
- Working together with the Client Support Specialist to perform account reviews (annual or quarterly) to include preparation and strategies necessary for the appointment.
- Marketing efforts in setting new appointments to include both in person and telemarketing calls.
- Work with Support team to uncover sales opportunities for Production Print, Managed Print Services, Managed Network Services, and Solutions.
- Attend weekly one on ones with management.
- Continually works to increase to gain knowledge of existing client base.
- Continually works to increase to gain knowledge of products and solutions that we sell.
- Ability to utilize the web and various resources to profile accounts and other vertical markets.
- Coordinate social media outreach to gain new prospects.
- Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious, about assignments.
- Participation required in all sales meetings.
- High Integrity and displays business acumen.
- Embraces Company Core Values.
- Ability to work well with others on the team and earn trust through consistent follow through on commitments, tasks, and timelines.
- The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Must have a total understanding of all products, solutions, and services sold by EBS.
- Ability to think “outside the box.”
- Travel: This position might potentially require travel to customer locations, other office locations, training sessions and trade shows, outside the local area.
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field. 1-3 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing and/or communications preferred. Superb marketing and communication skills, including writing and editing. Strong operational and business acumen preferred. High attention to detail. Experience with client retention and gaining new business. Experience with Microsoft Office.
* Valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
This position would require the ability to talk by expressing or exchanging information by means of the spoken word, as well as hearing by perceiving the nature of sounds by the ear. Need to ability to sit, stand, bend, or climb.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Flexibility during certain periods might be required, depending on project deadlines and meeting project commitments.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time