Efficiently Managing Print Costs and Consumables
Do you know precisely what your office spends on printing each month? Do you know what gets printed, when, why, by whom – and where each document goes? If you’re like most companies, the answer is no. Managed Print Services (MPS) can help with this.
All businesses print documents, but few have access to the data which makes their printing habits visible. Printing is the last frontier of unknown office expenses, and it’s one of the biggest ways in which companies lose money, time, and even the documents themselves.
However, the fast pace of modern business makes tracking and controlling wasteful production a time-consuming process. In addition to printing more pages faster, companies are expected to operate flawlessly in our high-tech world.
Managed Print Service providers take care of your print environment so you can take care of business, helping your company stay efficient to stay more competitive.
What challenges do managed print services solve?
Most companies struggle with achieving total visibility of their print environment. Managed Print Service providers help companies take the guesswork out of consumable costs, document uses, and exact printing needs
Modern businesses handle more data than ever, and the printing environment is a data goldmine. Managed Print Services help keep documents, and their data secure from start to finish.
Supply and device management
The struggle to track usage means companies run out of supplies like paper or toner at inopportune times. It also means devices don’t get used as efficiently as they should. Managed Print Services make usage visible, so you’ll always know exactly how much to buy, and what devices operate most efficiently in your space.
IT professionals lose precious time dealing with inevitable printer maintenance, causing backups in other areas. Printer service providers send their professionals, keeping your employees focused on running your business.
What we offer:
Edwards Business Systems offers the following services according to your company’s needs:
- Print Analysis and assessment: We’ll survey your existing printing environment and habits to determine the best strategy for your needs.
- Remote monitoring: We’ll keep track of your printing in real-time to spot trouble before it arises.
- National service and support: Our technicians are available to help from anywhere, at any time.
- Green printing practices: We introduce green printing practices to increase energy efficiency and decrease consumption of paper. We are proud members of the Green Business Bureau, the Eco Chamber and Sustainability Lehigh Valley.
- Auto supply replenishment: By using tracking software to keep track of your usage, we’ll ensure supplies are delivered on time to keep your documents flowing.
- Automated meter collection: Know exactly what you’ll pay each month with an agreed-upon amount. We’ll provide services
and supplies accordingly.
- Copier and printer toner recycling: We help your company reduce its carbon footprint by recycling used cartridges.
- Printing resource management: We’ll manage your print environment resources at individual, device, and application levels.
Benefits of managed print services
Managed Print Services are a smart way to address the many print- and document-related challenges which modern businesses face.
By using Managed Print Services, benefits your business enjoy include:
Total visibility of the printing environment
Reduce costs, gain control of your document security, and never run out of supplies again.
A long-term print strategy
Our Managed Print Services will grow with your business without adding bloat to your printing expenses.
More productive staff
Keep IT professionals focused on other parts of your infrastructure, and employees focused on productive tasks instead of snarls in the printing process.
A commitment to sustainability
Edwards Business Systems is committed to environmental sustainability, waste reduction, and recycling.
Learn more about Managed Print Services solutions from Edwards Business Systems. Contact us today to get started.