Every call is important to us, and we take pride in serving our clients through exceptional service.
- In an age of centralization, we continue to manage our clients’ accounts in our local branch offices staffed by highly trained and tenured Branch Administrators.
- If you call after business hours your call will be received and allow you to leave information to be responded to promptly the next business day. You also have the opportunity to enter supply orders, meter reads and service requests via our web site 24/7 at www.edwardsbusiness.com.
- Our Service and Supply Team will immediately evaluate your service requirements and will immediately dispatch to the appropriate field technician or to our full time experienced Help Desk.
- The HELP DESK will respond to your needs within ONE HOUR of your call. Our Help Desk, manned by experienced technicians, is capable of resolving numerous issues regarding the proper operation of your equipment. This includes print functions that we can access remotely through Webex, our Web Based Diagnostics program.
- Should a manufactured trained technician still be required to visit your facility, we will do so within FOUR HOURS average response. This response time guarantee applies to clients with Service Agreements and are located within our standard servicing areas.
- Clients under our Service Agreements will receive a 5 % credit against their base agreement at the point of renewal if we fail to meet our response time commitments.
- When our technician arrives at your location they will discuss your concern, diagnose and take action on your problem and make sure you are aware of the satisfactory resolution required. In addition we will inspect, communicate and perform any other services required to bring your equipment up to satisfactory levels. In short, we will communicate with you from the time the call is opened until it is satisfactorily closed.
- In the unlikely event that your equipment is inoperable for 48 hours we will provide a LOANER at your location until we resolve your service problem. Should you need to print while your unit is down, we will provide access to our nearest production printing facility at any point your equipment is inoperable.
- When our Service and Supply Team receives your supply order, we will ship in stock items within 24 hours. In the event of an emergency supply need, the Service and Supply Group will work with you to either overnight supplies or if possible deliver supplies locally.
For more information about Edwards Business Systems, and to learn how you can get started today, please contact us!